Bottom Front Teeth Gums Receding – How To Get Back Your Healthy Smile?
If you’ve noticed that your bottom front teeth gums are receding, you should know why it’s happening. You might also want to comprehend the risks and symptoms of gum recession and natural remedies for Bottom Front Teeth Gums Receding.
How does bottom front teeth gum recession occur?
Most often, Gingival recession occurs because of how you brush your teeth. If you brush too hard or from the top of your teeth down to the gum line, you can wear away the enamel on your teeth and expose the dentin. Dentine is much more sensitive than enamel and can easily irritate, leading to receding gums.
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms of bottom front teeth recess can include Crowding of the other teeth, early spacing between the top and bottom front teeth, protrusion of the lower front teeth, a deep overbite and a large chin. Please see your dentist if you are concerned about any of these symptoms.
What about natural remedies for Bottom Front Teeth Gums Receding?
1) Rinse your mouth with salt water regularly. Swish a tablespoon of salt in a glass of warm water and rinse your mouth with it for about two minutes. Do this at least twice a day.
2) Brush your teeth with baking soda. Blend baking soda with enough water to create a paste, and brush your teeth with it. Do this at least twice a day.
3) Apply oil pulling with coconut oil. Wag coconut oil in your mouth for about 20 minutes. Do this once a day.
5) Eat probiotic-rich foods. Eat probiotic-rich foods like yogurt, sauerkraut, and kimchi to help improve the health of your gut bacteria and reduce inflammation in your body.
6) Use a toothbrush with soft bristles. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles to avoid irritating your gums.
7) Floss daily. Flossing helps remove plaque and bacteria between your teeth and gums, which can help reduce gum recession.
8) Use a dental irrigator. A dental irrigator is like a miniature Waterpik that helps clean plaque and bacteria from around your teeth and gums.
Other treatment options
There are several options for treating gum recession in the bottom front teeth, and the procedure you get will depend on the severity of your condition. In mild cases, you can have a deep cleaning at your dentist’s office to remove plaque and tartar.
You can undergo gum grafting surgery to replace lost gum tissue in more severe cases. A gum graft involves removing a flap of gum tissue from another area of your mouth and putting it in the area of the bottom front teeth. This procedure will restore the natural look of your teeth.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are risk factors associated with Bottom Front Teeth Gums Receding?
There are several risk factors associated with bottom front teeth gums receding, including:
- Chewing tobacco
- Poor oral hygiene
How long will natural remedies take to show results?
Some people may see results from natural remedies relatively quickly, while others may need to use them for longer.
gum recession, gum disease, gum tissue, periodontal disease, oral hygiene, healthy gums, natural remedies, bottom front teeth, oral health, bone loss, gum line, front teeth, surgical technique, gum graft, loose teeth, bone tissue, jaw bone, receding gums, bottom teeth, many people, tooth decay, front teeth gums, gum damage, gum graft surgery, dental professional, bacterial infection, tooth loss, risk factors, gum health, gingival recession,
Why are my front bottom gums receding, Can teeth fall out from receding gums, Can a receding gum line grow back, What is the fastest way to heal receding gums,
When is it too late for gum grafting, What happens if gums recede too far,
Do teeth rot under crowns, How long does it take for gums to grow around a crown, Should I floss around a crown,
What can a dentist do for receding gums, How long does it take to fix receding gums,
plaque, decay, periodontist, loose tooth, scaling and root planing, brushing your teeth, gum grafting, oral hygiene, dental hygiene, gumline, gingival tissue, floss, oral care, dentures, periodontal diseases, gum disease, gums inflammation, dental cleaning, poor oral health, dental care, teeth, tooth, flossing, tooth brushing, crown, gingivitis
If you’ve noticed that your bottom front teeth gums are receding, don’t panic! This article has described everything about what’s causing it, the symptoms, and natural remedies. There are several treatments for gum recession in the bottom front teeth, so please see your dentist if you’re concerned about any of these symptoms.